Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer Times Fly On By...

I feel like that ^ is a song or something... as far as I know though I just made that up.

Anywho:

May got me a job.
--I start to work and work out.
June was the return of many friends.
--My exchange sister got home, my father got home, my brother got home, my best friend, her older sister & then boyfriend, my other bff and her travel buddy... So many people!!
July was strange. (Juuullyyyy, Juuullyyyy, JuuuuLLLIIIIEEEEIIIIEEEH never seeeeeemed soooo strange!)
--Name that song? Haha it's by the Decemberists and somehow it applied. July was roadtrips & work.

Yeah. My summer in a nutshell. Now I have less than a month until school starts again, even less until I go back. It's a month of goodbye's, good lucks, and in my friend group: Happy Birthday's. This is the year we all turn to adulthood. Bigger and better things are in our future for sure, but for now I'm finishing out my job...

There is less than two weeks our motley crew of gardeners will be completely reduced from nine to the final six; we finalists will stay through the fair from August 23rd until close on September 3rd... Except for me. I fly back to Canada on the 2nd so I don't work the last two days. Until those two lovely days of "should-be-working-but-not" I work every. single. day. Except maybe this Sunday... But I'm not sure. I'll know when it comes.

Yepp. Signing off from now until forever. Actually no, signing off from now until I'm not exhausted from work &/or attempting to live without sleep such that I can be with every single one of my friends until they leave...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment