Monday, May 7, 2012

Thoughts..

So this is one of those thinking-as-I'm-writing blogs. Ye be warned. Only those who are willing to subject themselves to the oddity that lives in the world inside my head.

Hmmm. So I'm not really "depressed" per se. I'm just not happy where I am. I mean, I'm fully aware that I should be happy. Don't get me wrong. This is all very -- how do I say ---- "#firstworldproblems" applicable. And I know and accept that. Accept that I shouldn't care, or no, that I shouldn't find fault and issue with the life that I should in actuality be grateful for...

That was a lot. Take a moment. Good? Ok. So here's the deal, I just don't feel like I "fit" with my life. My life when I live with my family that is. It's just not "me" and I'm trying to accept that this is nobody's fault and that y'know my family is fantastic... just not for me. But, the sad truth of the matter is that deep down - and sometimes not so deep - I blame my parents.

They're not understanding. But that's not to say that it's completely my fault I was raised in a way that speaking your mind and expressing yourself was always encouraged... It's just that around here I don't fit very well with the way everyone else's expression works...

I don't know if any of that makes sense or if you can relate... I hope for your sake - if you can relate - that this feeling of displacement encourages hope. You're not alone.




Or maybe that's just something I'm saying to encourage myself that "you" who relates even exits.

Nah. Let's go with option 1. That's it for rambling thoughts, sorry this was so poorly written & altogether depressing. Next time lets make it happy yes? *cue talking to self?*

No comments:

Post a Comment