Thursday, May 10, 2012

WARNING! GUY CRUSH BLOG NOW FLEE!

Soo... Read the title. Just in case.

Honestly I had my first more serious relationship-thing this year. We weren't even officially dating but it was just more grownup. Not kid stuff.

I had one relationship-thingy previously (I have relationship definition issues if you haven't noticed) and it was always so serious. On again off again serious deep talks with emotions. When it ended I was so torn up and crying and crap but then y'know I moved on. We're exes and friends.

But now that it's over again... Well, this time it's so different because it was serious but I know will be friends when uni is in session again it's just this time it's the casual easy flirty physical (sorry guys) and like all the other stuff. I just feel empty without talking to him and I miss---

I just feel empty?

Terrible. So terrible. I shouldn't still be writing all this stuff and complaining and being so freaking self-involved. I'm sorry.


I mean to just say a sweet: I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment