Monday, May 7, 2012

Update-y Blog..

Hey! What's up? When was the last time we just... talked.. Been a while eh? Like, ever, on this blog.

So. To remedy: talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Done.

No seriously, a few things have changed in my life recently:

1. I started work today. Not my "all summer" job, just the job I'm taking before my real one starts.
2. I officially have been out of school for a month now. Classes have been over anyways.
3. It's starting to look more spring like here!
4. I'm still going strong on my "eat better" campaign...
5. My friends graduate in 9 days! NINE!!
aaaandddd:
6. My best friend gets home in a month from yesterday!! (not that I'm keeping track or anything...)

So yah. That's what's up. In summery (haha, I joke): work, no more school, spring, health, friends! Aren't those all things to be happy for? I sure think so!

Let me know in the comments what you think are worthwhile things to take note of and be excited for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment